Varsity House Slut Ch. 02

(Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This continues on directly from the previous chapter.)

After I dive back in the pool I feel a newfound freedom. I purposefully stand up abruptly as I come up out of the water so my breasts jiggle a bit as they clear the waterline.

I can see John and David eyeing my chest and the feeling of excited expectation intensifies. Both of them move closer and I patiently wait while my heart once again beats at an insane pace.

David gets to me first and starts to fondle my breasts. Unlike Kevin he is much gentler about it. Looking down and seeing how I fill his hands is so erotic.

I reach out and lightly run my fingers up his inner thigh and then over to where his penis must be. I am teasing him. I feel so naughty as I hear him gasp.

I am slightly shocked as I feel how big David's cock is. It is thicker than Kevin's, though a bit shorter. Its dimensions are also in another league compared to mine. I feel extremely inferior and feminine before a guy for the second time.

David smiles as he sees the reaction on my face and winks at me as he stops fondling my chest to undo his swim trunks. He pulls them down and my hand needs no invitation as it immediately wraps around his hefty thick cock and starts rubbing it.

I feel so aroused and entranced as I slowly rub David's thick dick in my hand that I am completely caught off guard as I feel someone pull my swim trunks down from behind.

"Hey don't forget about me." I hear John say as I feel what must be his cock poke against my butt.

Everything up until now had been so similar to the experience with Kevin that there was a sort of natural flow in the familiarity of it.

John pulling my swim trunks down suddenly makes me ask myself a bunch of questions I would rather have avoided. How far will this go? How far do I want it to go? Do I...do I want John to actually put it in?

I lightly shake my head and forcefully suppress the rising unease in my mind and decide to just go with whatever happens. The feeling of my fate being completely at the mercy of others is so intoxicating and liberating that it washes away all my nervousness. Instead I suddenly feel very coquettish.

"Hello." I whisper while clenching my ass cheeks together at the same time to lightly hug John's tip in between them. I hear John moan and feel even naughtier.

I squeeze his tip again for longer this time. I can't be sure, but it seems to me that John's tip feels somewhat small. Definitely smaller than what I imagine David or Kevin would feel like if one of them was pressing up against me back there. It feels even smaller than mine, maybe. I giggle at the thought and reach one hand back curiously to test it.

As my hand wraps around John's cock my suspicion is confirmed. Not only is John's dick very thin, it is also shorter than even mine. It makes a very stark contrast to the meaty monster that is in my other hand.

I decide not to say anything about it although the thought of embarrassingly exposing John's size the same way he did with my chest does cross my mind.

I push the though aside and instead merely rub both cocks. Jerking off one big one and one small one is certainly an oddly unique experience.

My arm that is reaching back to rub John soon gets tired, but before I can say anything I feel John's cock twitch and orgasm. I simply let go of it and John presses it up between my ass cheeks again. I clench around the tip and feel the warmth of John's semen as it spills out against me under the water.

John takes hold of my hips and grunts. The sensation of being held like this as I feel his semen on my exposed ass feels so intimate. I am being a feminine slut for a guy who is smaller than me. I find myself being very turned on by this, although less so than with David or Kevin and their huge cocks.

I turn my full attention back to David and his rock hard thick dick. I have already made two guys cum. I want to make it three. Before thinking such a thought would have made me blush, but now it only excites me.

As I start moving my hand faster David takes hold of my arm suddenly to stop me. I feel like maybe I did something wrong and look up so our eyes meet. I find it difficult to sustain eye contact with the guy whose cock is in my hand. I feel my face getting red.

David seems to enjoy my reaction and leans closer.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" He asks calmly. His eyes mocking me as his lips curve upwards in a slight smile.

I feel my mind going blank for a second as a mental image of David's big dick up close forms. I get the urge to experience it in person.

Unable to speak and feeling myself blush even more I shake my head no. David seems to really like that answer and his smile broadens. He keeps his grip on my arm and pulls me to the side of the pool.

David pulls himself up out of the pool and turns around to sit on the edge. His thick monster is pointing defiantly skyward right in line with my eyes.

Seeing its sheer size and veiny texture up close causes me to be in total awe of David's overwhelming masculinity.

I catch myself actually biting my lower lip as I stare at it. The urge gets to great and without much thinking about anything I lean forward and kiss the underside of his shaft right under the tip.

I am actually kissing a guy's dick. The thought goes off like a bomb in my mind. Before I can gather my senses David guides my head so he can push his fat cock in between my lips.

I close my eyes as his tip slowly slides into my mouth. As he forces my head down I really have to open my mouth as wide as possible to accommodate his girth.

In no time at all my mouth feels completely filled. I get the residual taste of pool water and also a more distinct and uniquely salty taste. I apply some light pressure and start to gently suck on David's fat cock out of my own accord.

I wrap my hand around his base and lightly hold on. My fingers tracing the prominent outlines caused by the veins as I continue to gently suck.

"Look at me." I hear David say as he starts to rub my hair.

His touch feels so good. The approval implied therein really makes me want to do anything he wants.

I open my eyes and look up at him obediently. It feels very strange and embarrassing to make eye contact with someone whose dick is in your mouth, but as he continues to rub my hair I keep looking.

"Oh yes, look at me with those pretty little cocksucking eyes." David firmly holds my head with both hands, locking it in place.

I can feel his cock twitching in my mouth and I have to focus to keep eye contact with him. I find myself really enjoying the intimate nature of this.

I know David is about to cum, but is still caught off guard as a warm thick wad of his semen suddenly explodes into my mouth. There is already so little room in there with how fat his tip is.

I feel a second wave of semen spurting into my already overly full mouth and I start to slightly panic. David is still firmly keeping my head in place as I try to pull back.

"Take it all." He grunts as he again shoots more cum into my mouth.

I switch from my initial reaction of trying to pull away to swallowing some of his semen. It is a rather challenging task and after about four times of managing to swallow some down he finally stops holding my head in place.

I feel a sense of relief and freedom as David pulls out. I look at his semi erect spent cock. It is still so very big and manly. I feel a strong attachment to it and David after this rollercoaster experience of gentle intimate contact to forceful semen swallowing.

I glance up at David, but to my disappointment it seems like he immediately lost interest in what just happened between us. His eyes no longer contain that gentle look.

"Good job tits."

Without saying anything further he gets up and wraps a towel around himself. He goes to join Kevin and John who have already started up the barbecue.

I blush and feel very silly all of a sudden. I can still taste David's semen in my mouth. I realize I was used by these guys. All the feelings of intimacy is just one sided thinking on my part.

It stings slightly, but I quickly get over it. This type of treatment is actually quite exciting. I now know what it feels like to be treated like a slut. I find myself strangely liking it.

I get out of the pool and dry myself off and walk over to Tessa who is sitting by herself to one side scrolling through her phone. She gives me a glance that seems to show some sympathy, but also some mocking ridicule.

I sit down next to her, not saying anything. After about 5 minutes of silence I giggle out loud.

"What is so funny?" Tessa asks me as her curiosity finally wins over her indifference.

"I was just thinking, tomorrow is going to be a hot day as well. Since we are probably going to come take a swim again, would it be okay if I borrow one of your bikini tops?"

Tessa looks at me for a while before smiling and also giggling.

"You little slut.""

https://stilettomagazine.net

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Shifting Gears Ch. 29-30

NK - Sweet and Salty

A Monster Life Ch. 79-81